Pokemon Games by Nintendo are amongst the most popular in the world, with millions of avid players. The first Pokemon Game was released in 1996 and since then, several games have been released, with each one being better than the last. The games are available on the Nintendo Game Boy and 3DS Consoles. Unfortunately, Nintendo hasn’t officially released the Android or iOS versions of the games. However, this article shall tell you how to unofficially play the game on your iPhone, without having to Jailbreak it. But first, you must know what the Pokemon games are.
Pokemon X Emulator For iOS:
Amongst the most popular Pokemon games are Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Heart Gold, etc. Although each game is different from the other in several aspects, the original premise remains similar, in which your character travels through the fictional ‘Pokemon World’, battling and capturing monsters called ‘Pokemon’, which is an amalgam of ‘Pocket Monsters’. These Pokemon resemble animals but have special powers and coexist in peace and happiness with humans.
The games are not officially available on iPhones. Some rumors claim that the games will be released soon on the Google Play Store for Android phones and on the Apple Play Store for iPhones operating on iOS. But no official word has been received on when the games will be released. Thus, many iPhone users might be restless to play the game. This article will inform you on how you can download and play any Pokemon Game on your iPhone, even without having to jailbreak your phone. However, the method described in this article is only valid for iPhones running on iOS from 9 to 10.
Download and Play Pokemon on iPhones:
To download and play Pokemon on iPhones, it is important to download an Pokemon X emulator for the phone as well. In this article, the procedure to download the GBA4iOS and NDS4iOS emulators will be given. The emulators can be used to play other Nintendo Game Boy and NDS games as well. One necessary thing to check before downloading the emulators is that one must change the date back by one or two months on his/her phone. Now, given below are the steps you must follow to download and play Pokemon games on your iPhone. heck and download latest Pokemon X emulator.
How to Download and Play Pokemon on iPhones:
- First, you have to download a suitable Pokemon X emulator to play the games. If you wish to play the classic Pokemon Game Boy games, download the GBA4iOS app. To download this, go to gba4iosapp.com.
- If, however, you want to play the NDS Pokemon Games, go to builds.io/apps/nds4ios to download the NDS4iOS app.
- After successfully downloading the apps, you must install them on your iPhone.
- After installation, the app icon will be displayed on the home screen. For some, the app won’t open and hence, you must go to General Settings, followed by Choose Profile, and then you must click on the profile named ‘GBA4iOS’. Now, click on the ‘Trust’ option.
- After completing the above step, you would be able to open the Pokemon X emulator. The emulator doesn’t come with any added games and hence, you would have to download the game ROMs that you wish to play. Most ROMs are available on coolrom.com. Select the game of your choice and download its ROM.
- Upon completion of the download, open your Pokemon X emulator and open the game you downloaded.
- Now you can play Pokemon Games on your iPhone without having to jailbreak it.
- After a while, change the date back to the original. If the Pokemon X emulator ever stops working, change the date back by one or two months again, and set it to the original date later after it begins to work again.
Hopefully, this article helped you to download, install and play Pokemon Games on your iPhone without jailbreaking it. The emulators listed above can be used to play other Nintendo games unofficially on your iPhone as well.